About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, April 5, 2010

Future blog posts during the "season"


As many of you know, I camp during the "season" from April until November at a permanent campground. There are a lot of good things about doing that. One of the negatives is that they have no wifi so I cannot post daily like I want to.

In the spirit of doing daily blogging, I will compose my posts and date them, then when I can get to a hotspot, I will post them individually. That means that one day I may post seven bloggings but they are all different daily posts.

I wanted to let you all know this so you will understand why I do not post, then all of a sudden I post a lot of entries.

Thanks and be seeing more fo you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment