About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today, in my life


Well, I am back. I have not blogged in a few days so I do actually have a few things to report. The prednisone is doing its thing....I have been working and working on getting things done. Like my grandma used to say, I am making hay while the sun shines.

I have been working on opening up the camper, and getting my mil's house cleaned up. I have been taking care of my mil because she is still sick and she had to call off work again. Hopefully, she is on the mend now. I also have a few other issues but I will not go into them except to say I am under tremendous stress right now and hope it will soon subside.

The weather has not been helping me out though. It has gone from 81 to the low 30's in two days. Granted, the 30's were overnight but still, I feel it in my body.We have had several fronts moving through and I feel them. Otherwise, I have been ok since the prednisone was started. Busy with energy, but that will pass when it stops.

I was wondering if anyone breaks out in the lupus rash when you start prednisone. I did this time. I did not have one prior to the prednsione, but now it is present. I was just wondering...

Anyhoo, spent the day at the campground getting mil set up and moved. She has not been out of the house for awile due to her illness but she felt well enough to try it today and we spent time with familoy and friends andeven had supper with them. It was a lot of fun. My dil brought my littlest grand to visit too. All in all, it was relaxing and fun.

Now, tomorrow to the meeting, then I will evaluate the next moves to make getting things done and resolved. I need to de-stress myself and get my self in gear so I can use this energy while it is provided and then afterwards I can rest.

I guess I really did not have a lot to tell. Felt like more...

No comments:

Post a Comment