About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

4.20.2010

04.20.2010
Campground

Well, I am back and had a very busy day. This business of paying bills and getting groceries is a rough one at times. I detest bill paying and enjoy grocery shopping. I love to coupon and get bargains and deals. My most famous couponing excursion was when I Bought almost $400 worth of items, and had to buy chewing gum to make the total go to the positive. You see, they will not let you NOT pay anything, you have to have it in the positive so I got the chewing gum. It is like a game of seeing who can out smart whom. I stockpiled so much that I gave away a lot of it! That was a great feeling too.

I am back at the campground tonight. It was a beautiful day today and I enjoyed formt he car, not the campground. Sad, but true. I did get some wallpapering done today though, and feel like I got quite a bit done.

I also reconnected with some old and dear friends of mine. It was delightful to chat with them and I look forward to seeing more of them in the days ahead! We lost track of each other as our kids started having grands, but I am so glad to get that connection back.

I am still under a lot of stress. I hope that things will get better in the near future, but for now, it is all systems on stress overload. I cannot share why at this time. Just know that stress is here and at the moment killing me softly (like the song). This too, shall pass and on the other side I hope to reach an inner peace and fill each day with spiritual pursuits and friendships galore!

I did get to babysit some of the grands today while my daughter went to the store. I had a blast! I tell ya, those kids are dynamite! I still have not recovered from having Cameren this weekend, so I still need rest…lol. Tomorrow, I have one more errand to take care of and then I can finally relax some more.

I am so thankful for each day given to me to bring praise and honor to Jehovah and to live to the fullest! I am thankful for my children and grandchildren! I am so thankful for my extended family and friends! I am blessed beyond compare when it comes to being surrounded by loving and caring people. I never want to forget that.

Have a great day everyone! I am going to try! Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment