About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome!

I just wnated to say welcome to all my friends who are coming over from facebook! I think this will suit my needs better anyway, since many people are offended by the chronic complaints of a chronically ill person.

In this forum, I can say what I want and do not have to sugar coat it or try to spin it in a more friendly way. So, in an attempt to be honest about the daily struggles of dealing with a chronic disease like lupus, I am hoping to help all of us to be able to vent freely and feel accepted.

Thanks for all your support and loving acceptance!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment