About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pain pain and more pain

Ok, I was put on neurontin to help with pain in my feet and hands. The first dosage is one capsule every night for a week. It made me so sleepy that it was hard to adjust to it. That being said, the pain has subsided some but not all the way. I think it would help if it were to finally get warmer and quit snowing/raining/cool weather. Unfortunately it is not helping me at all.

Now, my hands have been hurting pretty badly. It is my hope that this week, when I start the two doses of neurontin, it will begin to alleviate the pain more. I tell you, with all I have been doing lately, I am paying the price.

We will begin camping on the first of April so hopefully, once I am at "my happy place" things will improve. I need to minimize the stress and relax so my body can improve.

This is kind of post that really rambles and for that I am sorry. I truly do not know who all reads this. It is somewhat disjointed in the randomness of the thoughts but I am having issues with this as well.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment