About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rules of engagement

Welcome to you all...

I have been quiet since moving my blog over here, but I hope that whomever reads this will be accepting of the fact that when someone has a chronic illness, they need a place to vent their feelings and frustrations, free of guilt and judgment. So, in the interest of setting the groundowrk for this blog, please note that there are a few guidleines...

1. No judgment zone
2. No guilt zone
3. No drama zone
4. Loving comments gladly accepted
5. Fellow folks with chronic diseases welcome to vent too.

Thanks for all the love sent my way in the process of miving this from facebook.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment