About Me

My photo
Franklin, Ohio, United States
I am married and have three grown children and ten grandchildren. I have had lupus for some 17 years now and been through the ups and downs associated with it. I wanted to share my life on a daily basis for those who may be interested. I am also doing it as therapy for myself, to allow me to be real, not sugar coated.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Final January totals of saving from coupons

Ok, to finalize my January saving...please see the first post previous for the first half of January and then let us add these:



`CVS total spent: $$61.41 coupons savings $25.86 Extra Care Bucks Earned: $13.58 total out of pocket spent $21.97



Walgreens total spent:$89.97 coupons savings$27.93 Register Rewards Earned:$20.00 total out of pocket spent:$42.04



Krogers total spent:$146.29 coupon savings $86.94 total out of pocket $59.35



Meijers total spent:$191.36 coupon savings $92.38 total out of pocket $98.98



Final January totals for the whole month are this:



Total spent $1071.83 Total savings: $669.28 Total out of Pocket Paid: $412.55

I saved 62.4% this month and will only have to buy milk and bread and such for the whole month next month! WOW!

2 comments:

  1. You want to come do my shopping to. I went today to Kroger and spent either $46 or $48 I can't remember. I saved in just coupons alone $108. That was so exciting. I don't know how much I got off of the total with my card also. I was so excited I had to call Kandi and tell her.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Andrea! We can meet up sometime and do lunch before we shop...lol.

    ReplyDelete